The current context, caused by COVID-19, requires establishing protocols so that your stay in our facilities does not increase the risk of community contagion, as well as establishing the necessary measures for workers.
Please read this document carefully as it gathers the recommendations to be applied by the Camping to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by the COVID-19 virus, without prejudice to current legislation, and which must be complied with during your stay in our facilities.
The campsite may terminate the contract, if there is a breach of the rules by the client.
By accessing our facilities, you expressly accept their compliance, as well as the security regulations that you will be informed of before the start of your stay.
WE CARE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES
Our main concern is to ensure that the risk of contagion does not increase and for this we have established the necessary protection measures, both for you and yours and for the camping workers.
For the preparation of this document, the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain as well as the ICTE (Instituto de
Spanish Tourist Quality) in order to offer you the best practices in service, facilities and staff to deal with the virus.
Human and material resources have been assigned (Individual Prevention Equipment, masks, gloves, hydroalcoholic gel, screens), as well as action protocols in the event that any employee or client shows any symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE IN MIND DURING YOUR STAY
First of all we ask you to respect and obey the indications set out in the signage distributed by our facilities and follow the indications contained here in and those of our staff.
In order to avoid going to reception and, in some moments, to save your time to be attended, follow these instructions:
Before your arrival at the campsite, you must send us the information of all the people who will be staying, name, surname, nationality, ID or passport, date of issue, date of birth, address and a contact telephone number to facilitate check-in. and avoid crowds.
When you arrive at the campsite, park outside, to check in, go to the reception desk to collect the traveler’s cards, the vehicle card, and everything necessary to access the establishment.
If the reception staff are busy, please wait your turn, respecting the WHO recommended safety distance (2 meters) and as soon as possible it will be attended, the capacity at reception is of a single person.
As far as possible, please make your card payments by contactless. If you pay by card, it will not be manipulated by the employee at any time. After each use the dataphone is disinfected.
The whatsapp number (+34)609264330 can be used to avoid having to go to the reception, in case you need medical assistance, information on schedules, extension of your stay, maintenance service, etc …
To ensure your safety, we have removed any information leaflet about our facilities, excursions, recommendations, etc from our counters, so if you are interested in obtaining one, you can request it from the receptionist.
WHAT PREVENTIVE MEASURES SHOULD YOU TAKE TO AVOID SPREADS:
- Avoid greeting with physical contact, including shaking hands, both with staff and other customers.
- Throw away any personal hygiene waste – especially disposable tissues – immediately into wastebaskets or containers. NEVER on the floor or outside the wastebaskets.
- Wash your hands often, especially after sneezing, coughing, or touching potentially contaminated surfaces, following WHO recommendations.
-.The mask is mandatory.
- Use the hydroalcoholic solution dispensers that you will find in different areas of the camping.
- Take care of the safety distance (2 meters) and avoid crowds. To comply with social distancing, you must always drive on your right.
- We recommend the use of appropriate footwear for showers.
- In the toilet modules, for the use of toilets, sinks, showers and urinals, wait your turn keeping the safety distance and do not stay inside them while they are occupied. Respect the telltale signs.
- In the event of manifesting symptoms related to Covid 19, communicate it on (+34)609264330, to activate the action protocol.
- We recommend the use of the common bathrooms in the event that they are not available in the camping accommodation.
. • The campsite may assign hours of use of common services to customers to facilitate compliance with capacity.
- We have established a spatial distribution in the barbecue, the pool and the bar to guarantee the safety distance of 2 meters by means of signs on the floor limiting the spaces.
- The interventions of the personnel in the occupied plots or inside a bungalow will be carried out preferably when the client is not in it. Otherwise, the safety distance must be kept and the client will have to wear his mask.
- In order to avoid crowds, visits will not be accepted.
FOR OUR PART …
As we have indicated before, we are applying the guidelines set by competent organizations and our staff, depending on their job, have, among others,:
- Specific training based on: Use of equipment, use of cleaning and disinfection products (both personally and in the tasks of their job) and preventive maintenance plans.
- Material: Masks, gloves, goggles with integral frames.We wish you a happy stay and we will be happy to help you in everything that we can be of use to you.